From our friends at Alkame Co:
Not only is our Golden Granola absolutely delicious, it’s a no-fuss recipe that comes together easily and makes lots of servings at once. Win-win-win. Golden-hued and filled with all of the earthy and aromatic flavor notes that make our Sunshine Golden Milk so tasty and nourishing—this granola will easily become a pantry staple in your home.
Our goal is to make healthful habits that leave you feeling your best as fun, easy and effective as possible. So here’s a simple recipe that will make it effortless to incorporate all the benefits of Sunshine Golden Milk into your daily routine. Plus you’ll be getting healthy fats, fibers and protein in there. Add some fruit and you’ll get some extra antioxidants, too (extra because turmeric is already high in antioxidant flavanoids!).
Recipe Notes: Feel free to sub your favorite nuts or seeds in place of the pumpkin seeds (and/or coconut). This recipe includes both sesame and olive oils—but you may use all of the same kind of oil if you prefer or that’s all you have in your pantry at the moment.
3 C Oats
1 C Coconut
1 C Pumpkin Seeds, raw
3 Tbsp flax seeds
1/4 C Sunshine Golden Milk
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Plain Yogurt (may sub with plant-based yogurt)
1/4 C + 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
Preheat oven to 325.
1. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
3. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Spread mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet. You want a fairly thin layer to promote even toasting and drying of the granola—so depending on the size of your baking sheet, you can opt to divide the mixture between two baking sheets.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once and rotating the sheets after 15 minutes.
Allow to cool completely, stirring once or twice, before storing in an airtight container. Serves 12.